BTE Loss Adjust Advantage
With so many businesses struggling to get back to where they were after a major incident, having a skilled loss adjuster to represent your client’s interests ensures a fast, fair settlement of any claims. As well as assisting with accepted claims, we can also provide expert fees to take action against your insurer should you have a dispute over policy coverage or quantum.
Our policies respond to a wide range of perils including:
- Material damage
- Business interruption
- Cyber risk
- Key person
Our scheme provides fair and flexible commission arrangements and enable you to add or remove cover with minimal effort.
How does it work?
We aim to make our Loss Adjust Advantage product as straight forward to use as possible, operating on a self- quote, self-issue basis, where you issue policy wordings and schedules for each client.
- Premiums are payable to us on a monthly basis.
- Full support is also given for non-standard risks by telephone and on-line.
- Monthly instalment payments are also available.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
- Policies are easy to issue and bespoke cover available.
- No trade restrictions, so no need to search the market for individual clients.
- Simple monthly reporting and a dedicated account manager at Temple.
- Affinity products can be created by our expert underwriters.
- Fair and flexible commission arrangements.
- Comprehensive cover addressing the needs of your customers including areas that some of our competitors do not cover, such as cyber risks and key person insurance as well as insurer dispute fee cover.
- First class claims service with expert loss adjusters and solicitors
- Site attendance
- Assessment of loss
- Arranging expert attendance if required
- Preparation & submission of claim
- Meeting & negotiating with insurers
- Arranging interim payments
- Telephone advice throughout the claim
- Up to £250,000 Limit of Indemnity
- Insurer dispute fees
- Insurer dispute advice
For more information or to arrange a meeting, please contact our Bristol office on:
01179 595 495 or email