Robust legal expenses insurance protection for care industry businesses
The care sector is a vital part of the UK social infrastructure. Businesses such as care homes, GP surgeries, fostering and private medical organisations. Growth in the sector has been continuous – it was valued at £4.9bn in 2020.
The current economic climate is presenting numerous challenges for those running a business in the care industry. This includes staying up to date with the latest Health & Safety legislation, handling employment matters and sorting out problems with suppliers – to name a few.
Temple’s commitment and experience has seen us develop a range of specialised products, designed to fit the unique demands of the invaluable services provided by this sector. To help address these and many other issues that can arise, our insurance for care providers will typically cover disputes relating to:
- Care Quality Commission suspending, revoking or refusing to renew your licence
- Attending a Coroner’s inquest or fatal accident inquiry
- Threat of prosecution of the business following a Health & Safety inspection
- Representation at a police interview or other authority in relation to a criminal investigation
- Defence of disciplinary investigations by a professional or governing body
- Contractual disputes with your suppliers
- An employment dispute with employees
- Disputes with ex-employees in relation to restrictive covenants
- Restriction of access to your premises caused by a neighbour
- Investigations into your Tax and VAT returns
Temple legal expenses insurance cover can be tailored to specific needs of care service providers. To discuss your situation and see if we can help please call 01483 514429 or email email@example.com