Temple Tax Advantage
HMRC investigations are incredibly stressful, time consuming and costly for your clients. They can last well over a year and can result in significant fees being incurred by you of several thousand pounds which your client will have to pay, despite knowing they have done nothing wrong.
There is no way to eliminate the threat of an HMRC investigation but as a trusted tax advisor, you can help your client mitigate that risk through Temple Tax Advantage, which removes the unexpected financial burden and brings peace of mind. Providing this added value to your client relationships not only protects your client from an expensive investigation but strengthens your reputation with them and in the wider marketplace.
Watch our video to find out more
We provide comprehensive cover against the costs of an HMRC investigation or appeal including:
- Income or Corporation Tax return enquiries.
- A dispute about alleged VAT arrears.
- Compliance disputes for PAYE, Social Security, NI, Construction Industry or IR35 legislation and regulation.
- A written request to inspect business records, assets or premises.
What are the benefits of Temple Tax Advantage?
The Temple Advantage for you:
- Added value to your client relationships.
- Easy to issue policies.
- Bespoke cover available.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Market-leading claims service, giving peace of mind that your clients will be treated fairly.
- A commitment to providing timely and intelligent decisions.
The Temple Advantage for your clients:
- Comprehensive cover for your clients including some areas that many competitors do not cover, such as IR35 appeals.
- Best in class claims service with expert local law firms.
- Flexible bespoke policies and pricing to suit your clients’ requirements.
Please see our downloads area or contact us for further information.