Landlord’s Legal Expenses Insurance
Our Landlord’s Legal Expenses insurance coupled with our experience and ability to adapt and evolve quickly in a fluctuating market enables us to continue to offer a competitive product even through challenging times.
The scope of cover we offer with our Landlord’s Legal Expenses Insurance is among the widest available. We provide comprehensive cover against unexpected legal costs including:
- Repossession of the property from tenants.
- Pursuing the tenant to recover unpaid rent.
- Pursuit of claims against tenants or other parties causing damage to property.
- Pursuit of nuisance claims against the tenant or other parties.
- Costs incurred to store personal possessions and alternative accommodation costs whilst possession of the property is being sought.
- Defence of criminal prosecutions arising from the letting of the property.
- Payment of outstanding rent whilst possession of the property is being gained (scheme products only).
- Representation and appeals following enquiries into self assessment tax returns.
- Disputes over the purchase or hire of goods used for the benefit of the property or disputes over the repair, refurbishment or renovation of the property.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
Through our extensive UK wide network of solicitors, we can offer our customer a choice of legal experts, ensuring they receive first class assistance when they need it the most.
The Temple Advantage for you:
- Policies are easy to issue.
- Bespoke cover is available.
- Simple monthly reporting.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Generous and fair commissions.
- Commission deducted at source – so there will be no delay of your commission payments.
- Unique claims service, giving you peace of mind that your clients will be treated fairly.
- A commitment to providing timely and intelligent decisions.
The Temple Advantage for your clients:
- Comprehensive cover addressing the needs of a landlord including areas that some of our competitors do not cover, such as rent guarantee.
- First class claims service with expert local law firms.
- Optional covers are available to cover other areas affecting the letting of residential property, including rent guarantee, tax investigations and contract disputes.
- A 24-hour helpline staffed by qualified solicitors.
How does it work?
We aim to make our Landlords Legal Advantage product as straight forward to use as possible, operating on a self-quote, self-issue basis, you issue policy wordings and schedules for each client.
- Premiums are payable to us on a monthly basis.
- Full support is also given for non-standard and stand-alone risks by telephone and on-line.
- Monthly instalment payments are also available.
Download a copy of our brochure from the downloads area or contact us for further information.