Employment Disputes Insurance
Since Employment Tribunal fees were scrapped in 2017, tribunal applications have risen with some media reporting a 90% increase. This has dramatically increased the risk to employers of facing a costly legal dispute which can be very disruptive for the business.
Our Employment Disputes Insurance scheme will add value to your client relationship by providing a cost effective way to mitigate against this increased risk.
Our comprehensive cover includes legal costs, compensation awards and appeals with £250k indemnity per claim as standard; it also covers defence against criminal prosecution by the CPS and HSE and actions arising from data protection regulation (GDPR).
Our best in class portal: Temple Online Policy System (TOPS) allows you to insure clients and issue policies in as little as five minutes and opens an additional revenue stream with commission payable at 10% of the premium, as well as assisting you to retain and win clients.
The Temple Advantage for you:
- Added value to your client relationships.
- Additional revenue stream.
- Easy to issue policies.
- Bespoke cover available.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Market-leading claims service, giving peace of mind that your clients will be treated fairly.
- A commitment to providing timely and intelligent decisions.
The Temple Advantage for your clients:
- Effective management of employment law risks.
- Advice and assistance from Capsticks.
- Backed by insurance for representation and awards.
- Superior package to either stand alone Legal Expenses Insurance or HR Consultancy Service.
- Peace of mind.
- Better financial planning and cash flow – no financial surprises.
- Both legal costs and compensation awards covered by insurance.
- £250k limit of indemnity per claim providing true client protection.
Further information is available from our downloads area and please call us to find out more ways we can help enhance your business.