Case checker service for commercial disputes
Are you considering using After-the-Event (ATE) insurance for your client’s commercial litigation matter? You may have heard about ATE insurance, but never tried it. You might be unsure about the costs involved, previously have had an unsatisfactory ATE experience or concerned about the time it might take.
Well that’s now all in the past.
The Temple Case Checker (TCC) is a fast, free to use, no commitment service for commercial litigators considering ATE insurance. You can quickly, and with minimal effort, find out our appetite for insuring your client’s case – without yet requiring a full proposal form to be completed or your client having to purchase ATE cover at this stage either.
With this service just a synopsis of the case is needed, and a small number of questions answered. It’s a free service that you can use again and again. It’s basically ‘try before you buy’ where you can utilise Temple’s experience and expertise without committing your time or your client’s money to it.
- Utilise our expertise without committing your time or your client’s money
- Save time, save costs, add value to your client relations
- Get an initial response and opinion within 48 hours of your case enquiry
- Our senior business development managers will look after your case enquiry.
- Ready to get started? Click here to download and complete a short questionnaire on the case (its value, level of indemnity required, jurisdiction, type of case and short synopsis) and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to know more? Please use the enquiry form below or contact our Senior Business Development Manager, Andy Lyalle on 07936 903767.