ATE Insurance – Why work with us?
Temple’s ATE insurance for clinical negligence cases is backed a reputation for service excellence that is second to none. The products we offer reflect our commitment to listening to our clients and providing the best tools to promote access to justice. Our experienced underwriters and robust underwriting approach gives peace of mind for both lawyers and clients.
Of particular note to forward-thinking clinical negligence lawyers are the mediation incentives offered as standard; we maximise opportunities to resolve issues earlier and pass on premium reductions.
Our New Deal ATE insurance benefits include:
- New lower premium levels.
- Fully deferred premium contingent upon success.
- Premium self-insured in the event of an unsuccessful claim.
- Full delegated authority schemes tailored to the needs of your firm.
- Standard limits of indemnity raised to £300,000.
- Retrospective cover is offered wherever possible, so there is no gap in our insurance protection.
- Unambiguous policy wordings with our clearest and most transparent terms yet.
- Cases strengthened by insurance acceptance.
- Mitigated adverse costs risk for your clients.
- Protection from interim costs orders.
- Direct access to dedicated scheme managers for prompt decisions.
- Integrated disbursement funding at the lowest interest rate in the market.