ATE Insurance – Why work with us?
Our reputation for excellent service is second to none and the products we offer reflect our commitment to listening to our clients and providing the best tools to promote access to justice.
Our ATE benefits include:
- Fully deferred premium contingent upon success.
- Premium self-insured in the event of an unsuccessful claim.
- Delegated authority through our online portal TOPS.
- Standard cover of £250k.
- Retrospective cover to the date of the retainer.
- Competitively priced premium.
- Claims strengthened by insurance acceptance.
- Mitigated adverse costs risk for your clients.
- Protection from interim costs orders.
- Direct access to Underwriters for prompt decisions.
- Access to disbursement funding.