Home Emergency Assistance
We provide access to comprehensive insured assistance in the event of a home emergency. Our network of approved repairers will visit your customer’s home to carry out emergency repairs in the event of:
- Failure of the power supply or central heating.
- Roof damage.
- Blockage or damage to the toilet, plumbing or drainage system.
- Damage which prevents access or leaves the home insecure.
- An infestation of vermin.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
The Temple Advantage for you:
- Policies are easy to issue.
- Bespoke cover is available.
- Straightforward monthly reporting.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Fair and flexible commission arrangements.
- Commission deducted at source so there will be no delay of your commission payments.
- Unique claims service, giving you peace of mind that your clients will be treated fairly.
- A commitment to providing timely and intelligent decisions.
The Temple Advantage for your clients:
- Comprehensive cover addressing the needs of a household client including some areas that many of our competitors do not cover, such as pest control.
- First class claims service with expert local repair contractors.
- Flexible bespoke policies and pricing to suit the brand and premium requirements of your household clients.
How does it work?
We aim to make our Home Emergency Assistance product as straight forward to use as possible, operating on a selfquote, self-issue basis, where you issue policy wordings and schedules for each client.
- Premiums are payable to us on a monthly basis.
- Full support is also given for non-standard enquiries by telephone and on-line.
- Monthly instalment payments are also available.
Please see our downloads area or contact us for further information.