Temple offer a wide range of legal protection insurance for affinity and groups clients, with a library of specialist covers to choose from and the ability and experience to develop new bespoke covers, we are fully equipped to provide the cover and service customers need.
|E||Over 20 years working with affinities and group schemes, we have a deep knowledge of their unique needs and requirements and we are able to help customers whether commercial or consumer, affinity groups, professionals, clubs or associations. Our staff have an average over 10 years legal expenses experience, going up to 40 years’ experience in this area.|
|Q||Temple boasts one of the widest range of covers in the legal protection market, with a high limit of indemnity up to £250,000 per claim, backed by A rated Insurers and helplines delivered by a leading UK law firm. Created and supported by our in-house qualified solicitors and insurance experts, our products are designed to fit the unique needs of our customers and we have the agility to adapted cover as their needs change.|
|I||Our ‘can do’ approach and internal technical and underwriting knowledge has enabled us to find creative and innovative solutions to meet our clients’ legal problems. Innovation allows us to fulfil our customers business & legal needs, and makes us truly stand out.|
|P||Partnership and collaboration key to success. Utilising the knowledge of our internal experts, the resources of our over 300 partnered law firms and the first hand sector knowledge of our affinity customers creates the mix for success. Understanding the balance between each partner in the product and ensuring a scheme works for all, allows us to offer sustainable, quality services.|
|S||Specialising in affinity and group business, taking the time to understand their unique needs and tailoring the cover, services and delivery to meet these, has enabled us to build relationships in key sectors including:
- Regulatory (medical/dental, professionals, occupational and complementary health)
- Sports/Fitness (clubs, association, gyms and instructors)
- Commerce (shops, retail, wholesale and distribution)
- Care (care homes, fostering, GP surgeries and private medical)
- Education (Academies, pre-school, tutors, head teacher)
- Affinity/Hobby (Music, Photography, Fine Arts Business, sporting or volunteer)
What are the benefits of the scheme?
The Temple Advantage for you:
- Products, cover, price, service tailored to meet your customers needs.
- Account for Personal, Commercial or mixture accepted.
- Products backed by A Rated household name insurance company.
- No trade restrictions, all clients are accepted.
- Simple monthly reporting typically on a bordereau basis.
- Dedicated account manager, with quick escalation if necessary.
- Full delegated authority provided.
- Flexible and generous commission available.
- The ability to partner with specialist law firms in niche areas, appealing to affinity groups and their customers.
The Temple Advantage for your clients:
- Tailored products to meet Client’s needs, requirements and prices.
- Peace of mind of A Rated Insurer backing.
- Honest and caring claims handling service.
- Monthly payment options available, interest free.
- UK wide network of expert solicitors to chose from.
Products can be tailored to a group’s specific requirements, so please contact us with any enquiries and see if we can help you and your customers.
Sean started his insurance career in 1994 and has been specifically involved in Legal Expenses since 1997. Over a long career specialising in legal expenses, he has worked as an underwriter, sales executive and relationship manager.
His experience of underwriting a variety of commercial and personal, stand alone and schemes accounts means that our customers have the benefit of his broad knowledge.
As a relationship manager, Sean has a strong focus on customer service and a desire to get the best outcomes for our clients and works closely with our business partners to achieve this.
Sean’s extensive knowledge of the legal expenses market helps to support Temple Legal Protection as a market leader for BTE & ATE insurance.