Clinical Negligence Case Disbursement Funding with 0% Interest Rate
Flexibility, clarity and simplicity are key to Temple’s market-leading ATE insurance – and value for money is something we have always strived to provide as part of our near 25-year commitment to the claimant clinical negligence sector.
Now, for the first time, you can have Temple disbursement funding with a 0% interest rate. A truly affordable on-line funding facility that is easy to administer and fully integrated with our ATE cover.
At a time of seemingly ever-rising interest rates we’ve gone the other way – back to zero. Borrowing at 0% with just a fixed facility fee that is only payable upon the successful conclusion of your client’s legal action.
Our fixed facility fee model still requires a CCA (find out why Temple uses this proven arrangement here), but the interest rate will be 0%.
- There are no drawdown fees or ongoing charges for the client to pay; It is just one single amount payable upon the successful conclusion of the case – when the clients damages are received. If the legal action loses, the facility fee cost is not payable.
- The cost of the facility fee is dependent on the total sums drawn.
- Accessing funds could not be easier. Simply upload the invoice that requires payment to our online policy system and the funds will be released swiftly.
No third-party funders involved, no hidden charges and no ambiguity.
- Just transparent, responsible lending that gives you freedom to pursue your client’s clinical negligence cases with the peace of mind that the financial burden of litigation has been reduced.
- It removes a considerable financial strain on your firm’s cash flow resulting from funding your client’s expenses – and keeps the costs away from your balance sheet.
- The funding is provided our subsidiary company, Temple Funding, an independent UK-based company with no external financiers or offshore funders. Temple Funding, like Temple Legal Protection, is fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Working with Temple is very straightforward.
Our disbursement funding can be used from the outset of a case or as a facility offered as the costs of the litigation increase and your client’s resources are reduced. As with our ATE cover for clinical negligence cases, flexibility is at the heart of our service offering.
To get started there’s just one simple application form to complete. Upon a successful application, Temple will provide you with your own dedicated account manager and access to one of the most experienced underwriting team of lawyers and insurance professionals.
Contact Our Experts
For clinical negligence cases, to discuss your needs and eligibility for Temple’s 0% interest rate disbursement funding facility please call John Durbin on 07917 146290 or use the enquiry form below: