Temple Tax Advantage
Tax investigation insurance is a crucial part of any commercial insurance portfolio and our cover is one of the widest available.
We have a long history of partnering with accountants and brokers, offering cover either as on an optional basis, or for entire portfolios as a member benefit.
We provide comprehensive cover against the costs of an HMRC investigation or appeal including:
- Enquiries into Income Tax or Corporation Tax returns.
- A dispute about compliance with PAYE, NI, Social Security, Construction Industry or IR35 legislation and regulation.
- A dispute about alleged VAT arrears.
- A written request to inspect business records, assets or premises.
As a customer of Temple, clients can not only use their accountant for assistance with these disputes, but have access to our UK wide solicitor network for additional expert legal support in their defence.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
The Temple Advantage for you:
- Policies are easy to issue.
- Bespoke cover is available.
- Straightforward monthly reporting.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Generous and fair commissions.
- Commission deducted at source so there will be no delay of your commission payments.
- Unique claims service, giving you peace of mind that your clients will be treated fairly.
- A commitment to providing timely and intelligent decisions.
The Temple Advantage for your clients:
- Comprehensive cover addressing the needs of a commercial client including some areas that many of our competitors do not cover, such as IR35 appeals.
- First class claims service with expert local law firms.
- Flexible bespoke policies and pricing to suit the brand and premium requirements of your commercial clients.
How does it work?
We aim to make our Tax Investigation Legal Advantage product as straight forward to use as possible, operating on a self-quote, self-issue basis, so you can issue policy wordings and schedules for each client.
- Monthly payment of premiums to us is standard.
- Full support is also given for non-standard and standalone risks by telephone and on-line.
- Premium payments can be made by monthly instalments.
Please see our downloads area or contact us for further information.