Employment Disputes Insurance
Since the abolition of tribunal fees there has been a large rise in the number of employment dispute claims with some reports stating a 90% rise (Source: Ministry of Justice). It is essential that businesses recognise the increased risk and take steps to protect themselves.
Recognising that potential clients will have past grievances, dismissals, final written warnings and previous tribunal claims, our creative underwriting approach ensures we can provide cover, even where our competitors are unable.
Our scheme will protect and enable your client’s business to defend employment or health and safety disputes including unfair dismissal and discrimination. Complementing an HR retainer, the policies provide help secure additional revenue whilst enhancing your reputation as a trusted advisor to commercial clients.
Temple’s insurance provides:
- Cover for your legal fees and disbursements to defend your client in a tribunal claim.
- Cover for most awards and settlements.
- Cover for the defence of criminal prosecutions brought by the Crown Prosecution Service or Health and Safety Executive.
- Cover for actions arising out of Data Protection Regulations.
Having successfully provided this cover for over 20 years, our scheme has helped solicitors compete effectively in this marketplace, retain and win clients, assisting with the protection and growth of their commercial clients.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
The Temple Advantage for you:
- Policies are easy to issue and bespoke cover available.
- No trade restrictions, all clients are accepted.
- Clients can pay annually or on a monthly basis, to mirror a retainer package
- Simple monthly reporting and a dedicated account manager.
- Quote, convert, produce documents, via our online portal
The Temple Advantage for your clients:
- Comprehensive cover, including some areas that many of our competitors do not cover, including criminal prosecution and data protection.
- Clients can pay on a monthly basis, interest free
- No waiting periods – unlike many of our competitors, our cover commences from the date of policy inception.
- Flexible cover options to amend price, including variable excesses
Download a copy of our brochure from the downloads area or contact us for further information.