BTE Motor Breakdown Assistance
Breakdown Assistance is a crucial part of any private motor portfolio and our cover is one of the widest available.
We provide comprehensive insured assistance in the event of breakdown in the UK or across Europe, including:
- Emergency repairs – at the roadside or the client’s home address
- Transport to a local garage – if further repairs are required.
- Alternative transport – if repairs cannot be completed the same day.
- Repatriation from Europe – if repairs cannot be completed before a planned return to the UK.
- Hotel expenses – if the client needs to stay away from home while their vehicle is being repaired.
- Recovering lost car keys – or securing the vehicle.
- Draining a fuel tank – if the vehicle is filled with the wrong fuel.