No proposal forms and always ready when you are
Save time and cost with a litigation insurance scheme for all your clients’ commercial disputes that gives all the security you’d expect from Temple. Simple and quick to set up, it helps you offer an even better service to your clients and gives you the ability to insure their case straightaway.
Our insurance cover is used by numerous leading commercial litigators. We trust the solicitors we work with and value their professional judgment. Under our scheme you conduct the case assessments and enter the details on our straightforward online policy admin system; at the same time, you can access fully integrated disbursement funding at an interest rate of only 10%. Plus, as with all our commercial litigation insurance you are covered if you lose, but only pay if you win – and there are no upfront payments.
How does it work?
A litigation Insurance scheme with delegated authority from Temple operates under a straightforward agreement with your firm that enables you to insure cases without having to refer them to us.
- We don’t have a ‘one-size-fits all’ approach. Each agreement with our partner firms is bespoke to your needs and designed to offer litigation insurance that works best for your clients and their cases.
- You can have a firm-wide scheme to cover all your commercial litigation including professional negligence, insolvency, contentious trusts and probate. A CFA is not required, traditional retainer arrangements are fine.
- We can also provide litigation insurance for niche areas and specific risks.
- If things get complicated, we’re always available for any questions you may have. We can check the case submission and issue the policy for you, if that’s easier.
- We also agree bespoke pricing, which is often cheaper than our standard rates.
- Instant access to our market-leading disbursement funding is available for all cases insured with Temple; both are administered via the same easy to use online policy system.
How do I get a policy for my client?
To insure your case all you need to do is decide if it meets the criteria we agree with you by answering a few questions using our on-line policy system (TOPS). It’s as easy as click, click,
click – then print or download.
- There’s no need to complete and send a proposal form, no need to wait to hear from us – or to answer a series of questions from an underwriter.
- Once your case has been insured, all we ask is that you let us know how it/they are progressing using TOPS. If something goes wrong with a case, just give us a call or drop us a line and we’ll get in touch.
- You can issue proceedings, make and reject offers and take other steps in these cases without having to obtain our consent.
- If you wish to discuss a case before putting it on cover, any of our commercial underwriting team are available to assist.
To find out more about easy, quick and accessible litigation insurance from Temple Legal Protection please contact Andy Lyalle on 07936 903767 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andy has worn many hats in the legal services sector for nearly thirty years and is our Senior Business Development Manager. Based in our Bristol office but working nationwide, Andy enjoys meeting existing and potential clients ready to discuss our ATE insurance and disbursement funding products.
He will listen to your requirements and work with you and liaise with our team to ensure we add value to your business – develop opportunities, overcoming obstacles and steering you in the right direction are Andy’s stock-in-trade.
Working predominantly in the Commercial Dispute Resolution team, Andy is also pleased to talk to you about our BTE Employment Protection Schemes plus our personal injury and clinical negligence ATE Insurance and disbursement funding products.