The ideal complement to our market-leading ATE insurance cover and utilised by many specialists in Clinical Negligence
Temple offers straightforward, affordable funding that gives your client the freedom to pursue their claim without having to pay expenses along the way. Our facility provides your firm with a solution to the significant cash flow burden that comes with funding Clinical Negligence litigation.
Combining your litigation expertise with our insurance protection and long-standing experience in the Clinical Negligence sector provides confidence and peace of mind for your clients. It removes the financial burden from your firm’s balance sheet and could also mean the difference between taking on the case or not.
How does it work?
- There are no set-up fees or application fees per case
- Your client signs a Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) with Temple, which is issued once the policy is in place
- The claim will be appropriately funded from the outset and we will agree with you a maximum drawdown per case
- Your client’s funding is guaranteed by Temple, not your law firm
- We offer a competitive fixed interest rate – currently from just 10% per annum
- Interest charges are paid at the end of the case from the damages awarded
- Your client has nothing to pay if the claim is unsuccessful as they are fully insured.
To find out more about our Funding and ATE insurance, or to arrange a free health check, please call us on 01483 577 877 or email email@example.com
APIL Clinical Negligence Conference
We are delighted to report that Temple Legal Protection will be attending this year’s APIL Clinical Negligence Conference held at The Celtic Manor Resort in Newport.
Please come and have a chat with us at stand 28 to find out more.
Alex joined Temple in 2014 as an IT Support Technician. Now as IT Manager, Alex carries responsibility for the implementation of the Temple Online Policy system.
This involves roll out, implementation support and training of our on-line policy system for customers and for its usability and future enhancement.
Alex recommends IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes and identifying problems, with a customer focus.
Alex has previous employment in a range of companies, including working with one of the UK’s largest insurance Brokers.
Read articles by Alex Kaye