On Sunday 26th April, Temple Legal Protection participated in the 2.6 Challenge in support of QEF (Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation) and BASIC (Brain and Spinal Injury Centre).
The idea of the 2.6 Challenge was to complete an activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26, to raise much needed funds for charities.
Below are some of the challenges completed by Temple staff:
- David Pipkin powered through 26 press ups every hour, from 9-5.
- Philip Pipkin completed 26 different exercises 26 times.
- Millie Creber ran 2.6 miles in under 26 minutes.
- David Chase built the tallest Jenga tower he could within 2.6 minutes.
- Stephen Ryan stayed silent for 26 hours.
- Leanne Harding completed 26000 steps.
- Jonathan Wilde ran a distance of 2.6 kilometres.
- Matthew Best and Mandy Dimmer walked 2.6 kilometres.
If you would like to donate to either of these charities please use the links below: