Temple Guide to Funding
Boost your knowledge and stay up to date with our authoritative Guide.
The Temple Guide to Funding Litigation aims to increase the understanding among litigators, insurance brokers and others in the legal services sector of the range of funding options available. This includes how they work, the pros and cons for firms and their clients and up-to-date information on the key issues relating to litigation funding.
In the Guide you’ll find all you need to know:
- Key considerations when identifying the most appropriate funding options.
- Retainer alternatives – advantages and disadvantages.
- A solicitor’s duty to advise on different methods of funding.
- What’s best for your firm v what’s best for your client.
- Terminology explained – DBA? CFA or DCFA? ATE or BTE?
- Third Party Funding – what to consider and what you should avoid.
- ATE insurance for Commercial litigation and Clinical negligence/Catastrophic injury.
Click here to download the Guide
To find out more about how our funding and ATE insurance provision can help you and your clients please call 01483 577877 or email email@example.com