Temple Funding for Clinical Negligence
Temple offers straightforward, affordable funding that gives your client the freedom to pursue their claim without having to pay expenses along the way. Our facility provides your firm with a solution to the significant cash flow burden that comes with funding clinical negligence litigation.
We offer a competitive fixed interest rate – currently from just 10% per annum.
Combining your litigation expertise with our insurance protection and long-standing experience in the clinical negligence sector provides confidence and peace of mind for your clients.
Removing the financial burden from your firm’s balance sheet could also mean the difference between you being able to take on the case or not.
How does it work?
- Access to this Disbursement Funding is exclusively for lawyers using our ‘A’ rated ATE insurance in conjunction with a fully delegated authority scheme
- Disbursement Funding is arranged at the same time as the ATE insurance provision, using Temple’s Online Policy System (TOPS)
- Your client signs a Consumer Credit Agreement (CCA) with Temple, which is issued once the policy is in place
- The claim will be appropriately funded from the outset and we will agree with you a maximum credit limit per case
- Your client’s funding is guaranteed by Temple, rather than by your law firm
- There are no set-up fees or application fees per case
- Interest charges and drawdown fees are paid at the end of the case from the damages awarded
- The Disbursement Funding is provided by Temple Funding Limited, and insured by the Temple ATE policy. Therefore, the interest charged and drawdown fees are only payable on successful cases.
How to apply
If you would like to use Temple for your Disbursement Funding and ATE insurance, then please call us on 01483 577 877 to discuss your eligibility.
FREE health check of your funding and ATE provision
Temple offers a free health check to assess your firm’s current provision of funding and ATE insurance. Once completed, you will receive a written report from us detailing our findings and our recommendations regarding your Disbursement Funding and ATE insurance provision.
To find out more about how to boost your fee-earning capabilities with Disbursement Funding from Temple, or to arrange a free health check, please call us on 01483 577 877.