BTE Commercial Legal Protection
With Temple’s Commercial Legal Advantage we provide comprehensive cover against unexpected legal costs including employment disputes, tax disputes, criminal prosecutions, property disputes and contractual disputes. This is a crucial part of any company’s insurance portfolio and our protection is one of the widest available.
Our scheme and stand-alone products enable you to add cover with minimal effort and provides flexible, fair commission arrangements.
Why partner with Temple?
- A proven and highly professional service
- Prompt decision-making by underwriting professionals
- Access to our panel of quality law firms.
- Our ongoing commitment to fairness and integrity
How to apply…
To arrange a free Legal Expenses health check or for more information and to set up a face-to-face meeting with one of our business development managers, please contact our Bristol office on 0117 959 5495 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively download the information from the links below:
- About the Scheme
- Summary of Cover
- Agency application form
What are the benefits of the scheme?
- Policies are easy to issue and bespoke cover available
- No trade restrictions, so no need to search the market for individual clients
- Simple monthly reporting and a dedicated account manager at Temple
- Affinity products can be created by our expert underwriters
- Fair and flexible commission arrangements
- Market-leading claims service, giving you peace of mind that your clients will be treated fairly
- Comprehensive cover, including some areas that many of our competitors do not cover, such as loss adjuster fees and employment pursuit
- First class claims service with expert local law firms
- No qualifying periods – unlike many of our competitors, our cover commences from the date of policy inception
- A 24-hour helpline staffed by qualified solicitors
How does it work?
We aim to make our Commercial Legal Advantage product as straight forward to use as possible, operating on a self-quote, self-issue basis for scheme business.
You issue certificates as required. Premiums are payable to us on a monthly basis.
Full support is also given for non-standard and stand-alone risks by telephone and on-line.
Monthly instalment payments are also available.
- Employment defence and compensation awards
- Tax investigations and disputes
- Legal defence
- Property disputes
- Data Protection and Information Commissioner appeals
- Personal injury
- Loss adjuster fees
- Jury Service and witness attendance allowance
- Contract disputes
- Statutory licence appeals
- Employment pursuit
- Debt recovery service
- 24 hour legal and tax advice helpline
- 24 hour counselling helpline
- £250,000 limit of indemnity with a £1m annual aggregate
- Motor disputes cover