BTE Landlords Legal Advantage
Landlords legal expenses insurance is a crucial part of any residential landlords portfolio and our cover is one of the widest available.
We provide comprehensive cover against unexpected legal costs including:
- Repossession of the property from tenants.
- Pursuing the tenant to recover unpaid rent.
- Pursuit of claims against tenants or other parties causing damage to property.
- Pursuit of nuisance claims against the tenant or occupier of the property.
- Costs incurred to store personal possessions and alternative accommodation costs whilst possession of the property is being sought.
- Defence of criminal prosecutions arising from the letting of the property.
- Payment of outstanding rent whilst possession of the property is being gained (scheme products only).
- Representation and appeals following enquiries into self assessment tax returns.
- Disputes over the purchase or hire of goods used for the benefit of the property or disputes over the repair, refurbishment or renovation of the property