BTE Group and Affinity Advantage
Legal expenses is a crucial part of any affinity group insurance portfolio and our cover is one of the widest available.
We provide comprehensive cover against unexpected legal costs including:
- Disputes over the purchase or hire of goods or services or the sale of goods.
- Pursuing claims following property damage and nuisance and trespass.
- Disputes relating to a contract of employment and other related employment rights.
- Pursuing claims following a sudden accident or a negligent medical act or procedure which causes death or physical injury.
- Defence of criminal prosecutions arising from work as an employee and the defence of motoring prosecutions.
- Representation at a disciplinary hearing conducted by a professional or regulatory authority.
- Representation and appeals following enquiries into self assessment tax returns.
- Lost wages or salary following jury service or attendance at a court or tribunal as a witness for a claim under this policy.